Today was a big day for God Before Government. Media outlets across the US covered our story and helped to spread the message that, as Christians, our service and commitment to God should be greater than our service and commitment to government–especially a government that coerces us to violate our commitments to God.
Below are links to some of the media coverage from today which started with a headline on TheBlaze. We’ll be on Fox & Friends tomorrow morning on the 6am show, so stay tuned as #GodBeforeGovernment continues to grow.
- TheBlaze — Following Gay Marriage Ruling, Pastors Raised Something Above the American Flag That They’re Hoping Will Spark a Powerful Movement
- WND — Christian Churches Urged to Fly U.S. Flag Below Another
- Baptist Press — Pastor’s plan to raise the Christian flag
- Western Journalism — WATCH: Pastors Raised THIS Above US Flag, And They’re Hoping It Will Spark A Powerful Movement
- Family Research Council — Tony Perkin’s Washington Watch Radio Interview with Pastor Rit Varriale
- Christianity Daily — Two North Carolina Pastors Raise Christian Flag Above American Flag
- WCNC — Christian flag flies above American flag
- Fox Houston, Fox Washington DC, and Fox San Francisco
- HNGN — Pastors Encourage Churches To Raise Christian Flag Above American Flag, Say That God Comes Before Government
We have been encouraged by the overwhelming support we have received from Christians across the country the last few days. If you are just joining us, be sure to Like our page on Facebook, share it with your friends, and join the conversation so that we can continue this movement. Encourage your church leaders to fly the Christian flag on your campus and fly the Christian flag at your home. Send us a picture at [email protected]egovernment.org, or post it to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #GodBeforeGovernment, and we’ll share it online. We are in this together!